Haute New Club :: Greenhouse :: FREE!













The great bloggers of Curbside Booty have posted an evite to their free Christmas Eve Sexy Social Soiree (6-10pm) held at the world's first eco-friendly club, Greenhouse, newly open last month. Dress to impress, free admission with $6 beers and $8 wine by the glass.  Toasting in the New Year in this same club will cost ya $250/seat so thank you mucho Curbside Booty for making it possible to enter these eco-friendly doors for a sliver of the cost while still freshly trendy.

Greenhouse
150 Varick St
(btw Vandam & Spring)
212.807.7000

Comments

We'll see you there ~ Curby
Jenners said…
Hello---

Was just stopping by to thank you for visiting my blog! I had to pick one of yours (seems you might have a blogging addiction but at least it is free and creative) and this seemed cool. We visit NYC every few months or so but since we have a little kid, we spend most of our time in Central Park (free free free and fun fun fun). Like your stuff ... and I wish I had lived in NYC when I was your age! It would have been a blast ... but I'm sure it is really hard too!
Carmen da Silva said…
It is a challenge to do so on entry-level incomes but it is very doable and enjoyable when you know where to look for cheap entertainment...and scouting that stuff out is what I do for fun. Thanks so much for the comment!

Popular Posts